Dreams and visions - as i began the new phase of life in 2011, I always believe things will get better in this new year. We got to finish the good work that is placed in us. Even if things are little difficult, it is definitely not the end of everything. Definitely, God will bring them to pass.
When I reflect back in the year 2010, I realised things have changed for me and I have learnt a lot in 2010, thank God I have grown spiritually, able to get my
- Specialist diploma from SP,
- Pass my driving,
- Get good results in SIM,

- Complete both addidas sundown and nike run.
- Thank God for giving me the capacity to run IFG where I can impact people lives and they changed for the better
- Made many wonderful friends from CF, especially EXCO team, CF cell mates, and everyone
- To W401 cell, CHC church mates of 5 years, you guys have grown! Time to dream big haha... Stick together team... We are going to the next level... Hang on tight baby... Here we go....
Ah Tiong, Harry Potter, Sarong man, Dennis the Meanace, Voucher man
you guys rock literally big time....
Thanksgiving Testimonials
Akcj bro - FuWK,
I think fate has brought as together. FOC camp same group, now same cell... hahaha.. he ar, super humourous, lame, good actor, (LBS fyi). If I the president of the Oscars award confirm award him the best actor of the year! Funny to the max la.... Anyway, he is a great guy to hang out with! With him the whole world will shake because he will make people roll on the floor laughing. Anyway, He is nice and caring bro, take care of his friends very well. Not only that he is smart in his studies and constantly after God's heart.
Learnt a lot from him, His fervency for God has truly inspired me, his creativity is out of this world and he is talented. Lastly, thank God I have met him, and I prayed he will grow more spiritually as well. Akcj bro forever!!
PS: Your MTV rocks ttm!! Time to change your phantom MC haha...
Muscular bro - PhayKG
The first time I met him was like woahh... this guy is super muscular, haha.. Intimitating at first. He is my cell mate man hahaha... I like it when he shares because it always challenge my thinking and he always have new perspectives during bible studies. He constantly strive to achieve his very best in everything he does. He is my bro who always send me encouraging bible verses to me and constantly show me the meaning of doing the best in everything.
Not only is he good in his studies, he also spent his time serving in church!
Lastly, I thank God for providing a bro that is always encouraging and has the hunger to do more for God in a greater capacity. Truly I am blessed knowing him. Do welll for God! Bro forever!!
PS: Your smile rocks ttm! Time to impact others... hahaha
Genious Gene
Knew him since day 1 when i first entered CF. hahaha... At first he was very quiet and didn't get to see him much initially. But after the FOC, he is my asst GL and yupz he rocks man. He is caring to the max and always ready to serve and help. Hey you need more faith and confidence, I believe you can one. This cell mate has lots of good ideas to contribute and has many things to learn from him. Even though, he is trying to keep fit, YOU better do, cos I am looking at you hahahaha..... I thank God for his faithfulness and constant encouragement that he always give. I know you can find one suitable one haha.. u know what I meant. Try to be more confident about yourself. Dream big! Have Faith in God! Things will never be the same again
Lastly, thank you for being so ready to help and sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone to truly know what great things we can do for God. AI ZAI MAI LUAN (AZML). May the will of fire be with you.
PS: Go Running!! Time to lead others...
Fellow Harvester!! - JoKu
hahaha... hey hey... great to see you in CF man!! hahaha... Sorry ah I abit blur one, always cannot find people de in church haha... cos so many ppl until I sometimes blur hahaah.. Anyway, I know you are always at the bookstore haha! I can see you are enjoying in CF, always laughing hahaha...
Yupz, you have grown spiritually even since you joined CF. Great things from God are awaiting in time to come. Like what Ps. Kong had said, dream BIG for God and I believed God has placed you in CF for a greater purpose. Continue to believe, hope and trust in the Lord for greater breakthrough in terms of spiritually, studies, family and friends. Thank you for listening my lame jokes and laugh haahaha.....
Lastly, I thank God for you who bring much laughter and joy to CF and thank you for being a fellow harvester in CF that is doing great things for God! Study hard and jia you!!! :)) hahaha
To the rest of the CF people, W401 Church mates.... your testimonials will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment