How many times did we actually applied what we have learned from church and school?
The question is we know what we are supposed to do.
We feel inspired and motivated after hearing impactful messages, attending seminars. Get high and feels good after an inspiring speech.
Do we really do it after we know what is right?
The answer is it boils down to whether we want to make it HAPPEN a not.
It boils down to how committed you want your life to be.
Grit your teeth, go through the discomfort and let's do it!!!
For the rest of the people who read this post.
Some points that will propel you to do things that you find it a struggle.
Imagine, Visualise the outcome of your hard work.
Eg: Obtaining First Class Honours for your studies and visualing that your degree printed "First Class Honours" in it.
Tell yourself if there is no tomorrow, will I regret that I didn't accomplised the task that I must do today?
Speak positive things, don't complain, don't find excuses. I can do the things that I set to achieve.
The greatest folly a man can do is to marvel at someone achievements and say whaaa.. this person is super on and everything he also can do it. Like wise, we also can do it. Is whether you want a not.
Finally, It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.
James 1:22-25 (NKJV)
I like this song, after someone kept singing. It kinda rings in my mind hahaha... Yupz.. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment