What is my traffic light status??
I can firmly declare is amber for now.... I guess things are still pretty unsure.
If you are asking me who, I am afraid I can't tell you anything yet at the moment.
Curiosity kills the cat, I guess lets kill it then. Definitely not within west coast GRC.
I guess living in Spore is somehow busy and boring at times. But there are always reasons to smile because of the little things we have here in this tiny dot.
Priorities in life
1. Relationships with friends and family
2. Healthy
3. Money
4. Serving the community
5. House
6. Car
Right I guessed these are more important in ascending order.
Thanksgiving Testimonial
Run Yu
Is been a while since I saw you in church, I know you have been busy but I guess is always good to rely on God to guide you along in your studies. Being a student is not easy at all and we all know that we have to go through the dreaded exams. Stay faithful always and just spend at least 10 minutes praying to God before starting your studying. It will help you a long way.
Lastly, Run Yu, always stay optimistic, because God placed you there for a reason. Is to shine for him and do the best you can. Jia You!
Sign off
Fishball Champion
No comments:
Post a Comment