I did some exercise in the morning. It keeps the adrenaline pumping and I am super hyped up.
So later at around 11.45pm I left home to pioneer mrt station to wait for my 2 new church friends,
Nathan and Joseph. hahaha.... And then took a bus 241 to CHC!!
haha.. it was an awesome service!! Pastor Phil Pringle was simply great. He spoke about enduring the race that God has placed in front of us.
Anyway, went to Jurong Point, spend some time talking to my church mates. They are simply awesome. Song Sue actually told me what to look out for in a 2 piece KFC chicken meal. lolx.... The amount of flour and check whether the chicken has been overcooked a not.. amazing la.. so next time what to expect when eat KFC...
Warning: Those who want to keep fit, don't eat too much KFC lol haha...
Went home and read the newspaper and "downloading" those articles into my brain so that I can use them as examples for my studies. Oh ya, online shopping is addictive, you can spend literally hours looking for a lot of things. Anyway bought another new watch from Nautica. Awesome...
Lastly, 2011 is a great year ahead.
Stay strong and focused people and endured through the race.
Because the results you obtain at the end is definitely satisfying and worth it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment