Is going to be the end of the year..
What is next will be an exciting 2011 ahead.. Time really flies.
My time as a student is going to end soon. Exams are coming and the stress is soon to come too.
Hopefully I am able to get 2nd upper for my studies. Gonna finish the race.
Nevertheless, I have been busy planning the programs for next year internal camp. And I think it will be great... Hopefully nothing goes wrong on that day and please do not rain.
To all people, next year will be a year which we will strive hard and do well.
The journey has just begun, be on your guard, come on every person let's do our part, do it for God' glory, do it for God's glory... yea ")
I am not a particular fan of Justin Bieber but I find this song rather meaningful
Justin Bieber - Pray
No comments:
Post a Comment