Monday, January 10, 2011

Aftermath of the Internal Camp

Is totally tiring, hopefully the programs have been beneficial.
This camp is worth it. And this is the last camp for me as a student.
Needed to catch on my sleep after days of late night sleeps.
Time to finish assignments.

What next I don't know but this year I feel is special.
Nothing beats waking up on a brand new day.
Studies are important now.
Approaching the last lap of my race as a student.
Before that, thank God for every aspects of my life.
Things would have been different if I choose not to obey Him.
Thank God i obeyed and is time for greater challenges ahead.

Well, Time flies and things happen fast. What lasts are the friendships forged and lives transform and renewed.

Thanksgiving Testimonial

Hui Juan
Thank God that I have a CGL who constantly give me opportunities to contribute to the cell. Ever since I have come into W401, I have learnt to interact with people younger than me and grow ever since. Thank you for being with us since your uni days or the way to ur working days. Is a blessing to have you around. Even though you might be busy at times, you still took the effort to come to CG to attend with us. With that I am blessesd. Come what may, I believed God has placed a purpose in your life to glorify Him.

But you need to actively search and seek for it. Is not easy but I know it is not impossible. Stay strong and always trust in the Lord even though it is tough at work. Being at the marketplace can be challenging and diffcult, but I believe it is the faith and courage in God that allow us to shine in the marketplace. With that, always remember ultimately is God who placed us in whatever situation so that we can rely on Him and glorify Him in return.
Seeya soon!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment