Friday, December 28, 2012

Spectacular

Oh well this whole week has been busy busy, but anywhere I did manage to pull some time to watch some movies hahaha...

The Hobbit
A magical and earth shattering adventure of a courageous hobbit who believed that he can change history by helping the dwarfs. It talks about setting aside our differences and helping each other. Friendship and trust are very important aspects in accomplishing difficult tasks. Can't wait for part 2 to see how they slay the dragon.

CZ12
Adrenaline pumping and heart stopping action! JC did it again! HE was like the master of action stunts. For a second I thought I was him doing those stunts, but it will never happen haha... Can you imagine just 12 zodiac characters statues can cause a global syndicate to duplicate replicas of them and put them to auction! I guess money makes the world go round...

Werewolf Boy
This story touches the heart more than all the shows combined hahaha.. There were laughter and then sad moments. It was an experiment on a boy that leads him to become a werewolf. People treated him like an animal, and soon he behaves like a wolf. But then there was one pretty girl who happens to stay near the farm house saw him and began to teach him how to live like a human, taught him to speak and write.  Something happen along the way (You should watch the movie), they split.. After several decades they meet again at the same farm house.... Go and watch it hahaha.....

Celebrations and thanksgiving, so glad that I have the time to spend with my friends, see you guys soon... Peace yo... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment