Oh well I ended my new year watching Wreck It Ralph, it was interesting and brought back lots of childhood memories. It is about how a bad guy decides to be a good guy and end up saving the whole game world. Awesome! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to watch it.
Planning for new year resolutions is always a time to ponder on things that are important to me.
It is usually not about myself but more of me contributing to the happiness of my friends and family. I always enjoy my businesses, dealing with lots of people taught me to understand and be more tolerant and respectful towards people's views.
To think about that, I don't think I have any enemies, I have friends from young to old haha... Some of my clients aunties even treated me like their own son. My Boss and collegues are very supportive of me, they bought me a bottle of perfume for christmas which I am deeply grateful. I hope they let me go take up some course at my free will.
To the ladies that I have unknowingly hurt or disappoint you, I sincerely apologised and I believe there are better guys for you out there.
Resolutions for 2013
- Clear IPPT Silver by Jan
- Clear at least one marathon
- Good health
- Cook for my friends and family whenever I am free
- Go to Japan
- Businesses Prospering.
- Impacting peoples' lives
- Relationship
- many more....
With that, thanks to all guys who gave me the unwavering support! All of you are the greatest! Live life with no regrets, go get it.
Peace yo.... Dennis
No comments:
Post a Comment