This is the first time I am voting.
I am deeply impressed by the fervency and passion that the opposition parties have bring.
Nevertheless, they are just barely touching the surface of these issues.
Now then I realise the importance of information.
These questions I want to ask.
1. If there is no accountability to the citizens, how exactly can the opposition analyse and formulate policies if information may not be freely available.
The OPP ARE MAKING BOUNDED RATIONALITY DECISION, for this we cannot blame them.
The whites can say everything that the incumbent party has done for us previously, but if information is limited how exactly we make informed choices to vote for them.
2. Secondly, how are public housing "affordable". I am very worried for the future generations, 20, 30 years down the road. What will the price be? $1 million for a 4 room flat? Affordable as in taking up 50 years loan to repay the debt? Now it gets me questioning.
No wonder, now I know some of my countrymen are not happy citizens. They are busy working and working trying to save $ to get married and buy houses and so on. That's why the Singaporean population is going down, because they may not have much money left for having kids and this resorts to more immigrants coming to live here.
Cant you see that there is a relationship between "affordable" housing and population concerns?
No comments:
Post a Comment