Sunday, March 13, 2011

Less Taken path

Well,
I have chosen my path...
A path that is highly challenging, highly avoided by people.
Many have chosen this path, and some survived some did not.
Lucrative or not is just an prep talk by the managers.

Is not whether I want to earn high pay or not.
It is not about the money...
Is about helping people to plan their finances...

It pains me when people overspent, owe debts to credit card banks.
Use money lavishly, not saving enough.
Why, it is because of consumerism, people spent because of external influences.
Glamour and glitz.

Well I intend to be financial adviser, put it out bluntly insurance agent.
People may say that you will be avoided like a plaque, I don't really bother because
I find a cause that is to make saving an important habit.

Spending wisely and have a generous heart.
Health insurance is a must for all those above 50 years old.
It pains me when someone cannot afford hospital bills and after they recover they are force to pay installments, and technically they are in debt.

Start saving and investing, when you are old you will be grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment